The Townsend Award honors our dear friend, comforts those she left behind, and rewards a current member of our team for exceptional service to our clients, colleagues, and partners.
Nominees are put forth by TDMers based on the following qualities:
- They are reliable team members who are enthusiastic and have a positive attitude even in the face of adversity.
- They support co-workers by being considerate, empathetic and flexible.
- They embrace innovation and change.
- They go the extra mile in service of our audience, customers, partners and colleagues.
- Takes on projects that fall outside her area of responsibility.
- Embraces new technology and sees that it is successfully implemented.
- Interfaces with our employees and our clients — and in every interaction is kind, goes out of the way to help, and is always looking for a solution.
- Available to help out day and night.
- Treats TDM’s money like her own.
- Cheerleader and head of spirit at TDM.
In addition to well-earned recognition, praise, and a cash prize, Katie also received $1,000 to donate to a charity of her choice in honor of Darlene — she selected Operation Hope, which you can learn more about here.