Connect with thousands of marketers at Search Marketing Expo – SMX, the virtual event: December 8-9
At our first Search Marketing Expo virtual event in June, thousands of marketers tuned in to hear thought provoking keynotes from Barry Schwartz, Ginny Marvin and over 40 educational presentations.
Here are a few of the vital stats from that event:
- 6,500+ marketers attended one or more sessions
- More than 30,000 presentations were viewed
- 70% of participants were in-market for a solution or service
- 39% said they spent more than $50,000 on internet advertising per month
- Nearly 19,000 leads delivered to participating exhibitors/sponsors
Make sure your voice is heard
SMX is unique by providing all participating companies the opportunity to deliver their sessions unfiltered and directly to attendees. All sponsorships include:
- Either a 15- or 30-minute session
- All session descriptions are integrated in the SMX agenda
- Attendance is promoted across Third Door Media’s network, which includes the Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, and MarTech Today websites, as well as their social media accounts and newsletters
- Sponsors are also in the spotlight on SMX promotions and the conference website
Lock in ROI with guaranteed leads
SMX eliminates the guesswork from your fall demand generation activities; we guarantee leads at every level of sponsorship. Minimum guarantee is 150, but the sky’s the limit! We’ll customize your program to deliver the number of leads that are right for your resources and fit comfortably in your budget.
Engage with attendees
We’re all craving personal engagement while travel and social activities are restricted. SMX offers those attending your session several ways to connect that enable them to:
- Book a demo
- Participate in real time Q&A
- Ask a question
- Download resources
Don’t miss SMX. Contact us now!
If you are looking to connect with search marketers hungry for technology solutions and services, shoot me an email at lbacon[at]thirddoormedia.com and I’ll provide more details.
I look forward to hearing from you and bringing the search marketing community together again in December!