MarTech delivers the leads, branding and thought leadership… guaranteed
The times are uncertain. Management knows. But still expects your marketing programs to perform as well as (better than?) the programs you’ve run before.
Wondering how you are going to meet those expectations for the rest of 2022? Next year?
You are not alone.
As marketers, we look to prior experience and performance to help guide us on where to invest our (potentially shrinking) marketing dollars.
Let’s face it: live events are still risky and ROI is uncertain. Here’s why:
- Attendance is down. A leading event industry trade group (Center for Exhibition Industry Research) reported that average attendance is only 65% of pre-COVID levels.
- And expense? They’re all up: floor space, labor, travel, and personnel.
It’s difficult to imagine improving ROI given the current environment.
MarTech’s online event, September 28-29, provides certainty in these uncertain times.
- Targeted audience at scale – over 6,500 marketers registered for our spring 2022 event
- Guaranteed leads – you can count on qualified leads to fuel your sales efforts in Q4 and beyond. It’s your hedge against other programs not performing as expected
- Branding & thought leadership – demonstrate your expertise and credibility by producing your own session at MarTech, which will be highlighted on the conference agenda and promotions
No worries if the attendees will have the budget to travel or cancel due to pandemic flares. No unpredictable additional expenses. No guessing if the investment will produce enough qualified leads.
Online events, when done well, provide highly valued, actionable content for attendees and high quality, actionable leads for the sponsors.
MarTech is the leading online event for professionals at the intersection of marketing and technology.
Learn more about becoming a sponsor at MarTech, where your success is guaranteed.