Workshop participants will learn to master “free” and paid Facebook marketing from leading social media agency, aimClear. The workshop, aimClear Facebook Marketing Intensive, will be held March 11 in San Jose, CA in conjunction with Search Marketing Expo – SMX West.
Redding, CT (PRWEB) January 10, 2011 – Internet marketers are clamoring to turn the 600 million-strong Facebook community into customers. And they’ll learn how at aimClear Facebook Marketing Intensive, which has just been added to the Search Marketing Expo – SMX West conference line up.
SMX West, the leading search and social media marketing conference featuring more than 60 sessions and keynotes, will be held March 8-10 in San Jose, CA. Facebook Marketing Intensive will be held March 11 and will be led by Marty Weintraub, president of industry-pioneering search and social media marketing firm, aimClear.
Participants will leave Facebook Marketing Intensive knowing how to leverage the traffic-driving power of the Facebook community with “free” optimization techniques and paid Facebook advertising. Details on the workshop can be found here: http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/facebook-marketing
Workshop sessions include:
– Facebook Site Clinic: Pages, Groups, Events & Search
– Killer Facebook Ads
– Facebook Demographic Research
– Facebook Competitive Intelligence Research
– Facebook Marketing KPIs
– Community Manager Training
– Reputation Monitoring in Facebook
Combination SMX West/aimClear Facebook Marketing Intensive passes are priced at $2195. Workshop-only passes are also available for $895. Those interested in attending can register online at smxwest.com or by calling (877) 242-5242.
About SMX West and Third Door Media
SMX West features sessions just for you, whether you are just starting out in search and internet marketing or looking for advanced tactics, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own your own business.
Attend SMX West for:
– 60+ sessions of content so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned before leaving the conference. Super-charged sessions on PPC, SEO, local search, search friendly design and social media marketing will help you succeed today, tomorrow and in the future.
– Invaluable connections made possible by the ultimate mix of structured networking opportunities and social events. SMX makes it easy to make new contacts and exchange ideas with industry thought leaders and colleagues.
– Essential conveniences to help you juggle your every-day responsibilities while maximizing your conference time: always-available and free Wi-Fi; hot lunches, snacks and beverages all day; access to all presentations and tools to plan your custom itinerary.
The Search Marketing Expo – SMX conference series is produced by Third Door Media, Inc. Third Door Media’s mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful. Search Marketing Expo conferences are held around the world and include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced (Seattle, WA and London, England), SMX Munich, SMX Toronto, SMX Sydney, SMX Melbourne, SMX Paris and SMX Stockholm.
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land, the leading search marketing news and analysis site. The company also produces Search Marketing Now, a lead-generation marketing solution for suppliers of SEM-related products and services, and operates Sphinn.com, a social news site that allows search and internet marketers to share news stories, participate in subject-specific discussion forums, and build their professional networks.
Search and social media marketing firm aimClear has marketed clients on Facebook since 2006, ranging from iconic name brands to SMBs. Team members speak all over the world, on the cutting edge, about Facebook and social media marketing. The company has become internationally recognized for its work in the field, training marketing departments, globally.
aimClear is headquartered in Duluth and St. Paul, Minnesota.