We want to protect your privacy. In order to operate, our web sites and business operations may gather information about you. These terms explain how this may happen, what we will do with any potentially private data and how you can get in contact should you have any concerns.
Personally Identifiable Information CollectedPersonal identifiable information is information that allows you to be identified as a particular person, such as your name, your address or phone number. We collect certain types of personal information when you register for an event, a webcast or a newsletter. This information may include:
- your name
- your title
- your address
- your phone number
- your fax number
- your email address
What We Do With Personally Identifiable DataPersonally identifiable information you provide may be used to:
- Send you something you’ve requested, such as email newsletter
- Send you information from Third Door Media that we think you’ll be interested in
- Send you information from our advertisers
- Target advertising based on your interests, if you’ve provided those
Sharing Your Information With Advertisers, Sponsors & OthersYour personally identifiable information will only be shared with other companies when:
- We have asked for and you have given your consent to share the information with advertisers, exhibitors and sponsors for a specific service.
- We need to provide it to other companies in order to deliver the services you want from us, such as having an email list sent out or to process your event order. In these cases, the information is used only for the specific service you wanted from us.
- You allow your badge to be scanned at our conferences including Search Marketing Expo and MarTech.