We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new marketing conference, MarTech. This two day forum for people pioneering the field of technology-powered marketing will be held in Boston August 19-20, 2014.
Senior and mid-level executives in marketing, IT and the digital divisions of companies and agencies will attend MarTech. The goals of this vendor-agnostic conference are to:
- help participants connect the dots between technical possibilities and strategic marketing opportunities;
- cross pollinate ideas and experiences, facilitating greater collaboration within organizations.
MarTech is being programmed by conference chair Scott Brinker, who has been chronicling the rise of marketing technology and hybrid “marketing technologist” professionals on his blog, ChiefMarTec, since 2008.
“We created MarTech to prepare companies to maximize the return from marketing technology and overcome organizational challenges presented by their implementation,” Brinker said.
MarTech is for executives who manage and guide the growing community of professionals who are both marketing and tech-savvy: marketing technologists, marketing developers, creative technologists, growth hackers, data scientists, and digital strategists.
“Many participants will be meeting each other in person for the first time at MarTech. The program, networking activities and conference setting are designed to promote conversation and connections, making for a remarkable conference experience,” said Third Door Media Chief Content Officer Danny Sullivan.
MarTech Advisory Board
MarTech will be programmed by Brinker in association with 7-member advisory board. Advisory board members are:
- Eduardo Conrado, Senior Vice President, Marketing & IT, Motorola Solutions
- Sean Ellis, Founder & CEO, Qualaroo and GrowthHackers.com
- Mayur Gupta, Global Head, Marketing Technology & Operations, Kimberly-Clark
- Jane Hiscock, President & Founder, Farland Group
- Terence Kawaja, Founder & CEO, LUMA Partners
- David Raab, Principal, Raab Associates
- Virginia Sharma, Vice President, Marketing, IBM North America Systems & Technology Group
“Together, these leaders bring a wealth of perspective to the programming of this conference, from start-ups to global enterprises, from entrepreneurs to executives, and from operational strategy to M&A,” said Brinker.
Register, More Information
Registration for MarTech is now open. An All Access pass, which includes all of the conference sessions, access to presentations, networking activities, breakfast, lunch, and wifi access, is just $1195. Register here.
Sending a team to MarTech is a great deal. Check out the team rates here.