We want to protect your privacy. In order to operate, our web sites and business operations may gather information about you. These terms explain how this may happen, what we will do with any potentially personal information and how you can get in contact should you have any concerns.
What Information We CollectThird Door Media collects your information when you register for any of the content or services offered by our brands, Marketing Land, Search Engine Land, MarTech Today, MarTech Conference, Search Marketing Expo, Digital Marketing Depot, and our third-party sponsors. Our content or services include newsletters, premium content, webcasts, video, white papers, research, conferences and events
Personally Identifiable Information CollectedThe personal information we ask for is limited to what can be found on a typical business card:
- your name
- your job title
- your employer/company name
- your work email
- your work phone
- your work address
What We Do with Your Personal InformationThird Door Media has a legitimate business interest to keep its customers, audience and contacts informed of our latest products, content, and services. We process customer and client personal information and use direct marketing as part of this legitimate interest. Personal information you provide may be used to:
- Send you something you’ve requested, such as email newsletter
- Send you information from Third Door Media that we think you’ll be interested in
- Send you information from our advertisers
- Target advertising based on your interests
When and How We Share Your Personal Information with OthersThird Door Media may share your personal information to deliver content and services from our sites, affiliated companies and third parties that might interest you; including sponsored content and events, for business operations, and to comply with valid legal processes.
- We need to provide your information to other companies in order to deliver the services you want from us, such as having an email list sent out and managing your email preferences, or to process your event order. In these cases, the information is used only for the specific service you wanted from us.
- We share your information when you allow your badge to be scanned at our conferences including Search Marketing Expo and MarTech.
TransfersWe may buy or sell a company or property. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale so that you will continue to receive the service being provided to you or for other business purposes.
Your Rights Over Your Personal Information
- You have the right to opt out of our direct marketing at any point. You can unsubscribe from our emails by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us directly.
- You can request access to the personal information we hold on you, at any time, and we will provide that information within one month of receiving your request.
- You can also request your information to be deleted, and we will respond within one month of receiving your request.